Well..it's been a
loooong~ time since I wrote something..bukan apa..sibuk memanjang..kali ni..insyaAllah adalah isi blog ni..sikit2 pun jadi lah kan?
Semua ada kawan kan? Kawan, Rakan, Teman, Sahabat? Eh jap, apa bezanya empat perkataan tu? Haa..bagi maria semua tu ada perbezaan. Yang paling tinggi tarafnya, seseorang yang bergelar SAHABAT..and to me, for someone to be in that position need something that is called loyalty. Or I think it is.
Latest? Well recently I was admitted to the hospital because of something. I'm not the kind of person who will sulk just because of my friends didn't visit me during the period was admitted. (Okay, maybe a little) but still, at least
YOU as per claimed (
by yourself) as my Teman? Sahabat? didn't even contact me. People, he and she doesn't even replied my messages when I told them that I will be having a major operation on that particular day.
A week have passed, and I thought to myself.."
ah, maria..diorang busy kot..takpe..ko mesej la bgtau kau dah siap operation n dah balik rumah dah." and so I did. Okay! They've replied! "
ko okay ke? dah operation ke? ko kat rumah dah? bila ko free? aku nak datang ni. minggu ni jugak aku datang jumpa ko." Hmmm...I've waited..(takkan la maria nak mesej dorg balik tny bila nak datang kan? macam perigi cari timba pulak nnti).. Three weeks have passed. I even went to class despite that I have to undergo 'pantang orang sakit' just because I have to finish my semester. Still, no sign of them. Okay, maybe they're too busy but at least a call or a simple message maybe? One of them lives just one road behind my house. All I can say right now is YES I am really disappointed. Very Much. Thank You Guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment